Welcome

Welcome to my little part of the blog world of reviewing.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

Well, as the new year starts, I'm reminded of what was done in 2010.  My son started kindergarten, I got a promotion and more money at work, and my hubby's store had its best year ever.  I realize that I started this blog to talk about Harlie books but as the year went by and I joined a few chat groups, I realized that this blog will be more than just that.  This blog has never been published but starting next weekend it will be.

I hope that people will find it good, not great and will be entertained by it.  I'm not a great writer but just a girl that likes to write and write about stuff that effects her and what makes her tick.

Comments are very welcome and anyone that has any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Happy 2011 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment